Check it out!

8/13/2011

Diet cupcakes part 2?

I've made my diet cupcakes once again! Nothing special, you'd think,but I couldn't resist this time and found a recipe for a LOW-FAT frosting :) Well... I'm not that sure if it's that much different, but in my mind it's saved as a low-fat so I don't have as many regrets after eating the cupcake! Take a look at the pictures





P is for Pixie. She's been my best friend for like 11 years now :) Anyways we were to meet so I thought it would be cool to do maybe just one cupcake especially for her! And those little things on frosting are crushed pieces of biscuits, like it? 'Cause I do like how it looks, i thought it's a nice idea! 
So diet vanilla cupcakes with zucchini + low-fat buttercream vanilla frosting (with baking-margarine instead of butter) + crushed biscuits = NICE DIET CUPCAKE :) If you want any recipe or want more details or anything just let me now. 
I'm waiting for your comments and advices about my blog! 
thanks 
-Anns
P.S. one cupcake is supposed to have like 200 calories? That's.. i think that's less than a normal cupcake which is like 400? 300? not really sure, I'm sorry. But if you want me I can check that out for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment