Check it out!

3/16/2012

I've become a cinnamon rolls lover!

Hello, sailors!
I'm sorry even to say this again, but yes, I haven't been posting for quite sometime. Forgive me! I'm not saying it's not going to happen again, 'cause well.. it always somehow does. I was really into this blog, but then I got kind of scared that no one is going to read this anyway and what's the point in doing so much when no one is there to support you. But I figured you have to go on with this to gain followers and that's what I've planned to  do. So I'm not going to say anything more about this matter.
Well, guys, my baking's unstoppable! It's just so amazing, there's always so many more types of cupcakes, muffins, cookies and other sweet things to bake that you can never get bored. That's what I love. That's what I need!
About that, I baked cinnamon rolls recently! They were soooo delicious, I hope you can imagine just how great they were! I'm definitely going to bake them again and really I can't wait to do this!
 The recipe was by Laura Vitale, which I find such an amazing person! She's so fun to watch and the recipe mmmm... yum! You'll find her video in HERE
The picture's are kind of blurry, I'm terribly sorry about that... :(




Anyways, I think the recipe was simple enough for such a delicious thing! Of course the shape isn't perfect but it just makes them more lovely and adorable!
I think that's it for today, but tomorrow I'm going to find time to show you some more things that I've made, although I'm redecorating my room! So keep checking in for new posts!
xoxo
Annie

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweety.. I regret that I didn't have a chance to try it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll try them next time then :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great almost as great as the one who made them <3

    ReplyDelete