Check it out!

4/26/2012

Chocolate and nutella cups!


I found a really awesome recipe for CHOCOLATE NUTELLA CUPS. How great does that sound? And it looks and tastes even better! Check this out!
It's from Kirbie's Cravings (when you click on the link it'll take you there :)

I have done those! And I gotta tell you, guys, this is one of the sweetest things I've ever eaten. I'm a HUGE chocolate eater and I'm the person who can eat a whole bar of milk chocolate all by myself sooo that's a huge deal! Anyways, if you are craving for something sweet, having a rough day or sth it is perfect! + you can always do JUST ONE! I did like 3 (with one bar of chocolate I had at home). Anyways, really try them out! Oh, and if you want me to do a step by step of this recipe or ANY OTHER recipe I've posted or you're interasted in leave it in a comment below, I'll be glad to do it :)
Anyways, here are the pictures, it all looks soo minimalistic and perfect haha!



these are mine, hope you try it out!
loove y'all! xx